Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here we go again...

Dryers hate me. It is official. So, as I alluded to in the entry about Grandma and Grandpa Muellers visit, on Friday, March 21 Kate and I returned home early from Legoland to discover Nilda hanging wet laundry all over the house on radiators. With a chuckle I said, "Nilda what are you doing?" And she said, looking quite worried, "the dryer is broken again."


I placed a call to Alan, our maintenance guy, and this is his response to me telling him that the dryer is broken and I have wet laundry hanging all over my house..."Well, that is a pity. I'm not sure what I can do about it now since it is a holiday weekend. I'll pop in on Tuesday."

Well, there was no "popping in" today. Instead I received a phone call from Alan informing me that he called the manufacturer (Siemens by the way) and the engineer would be out on "Tuesday next." Yep, one week from today. Stay tuned...this is sure to get interesting.

Cheers - but not of the laundry soap Cheer variety!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm sorry i use tide!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I'm sorry but it is an amusing story. Well, I hope it will be resolved soon!