Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Which came first...

Hello and Happy New Year to the faithful readers of our blog! We owe you a couple of entries - John is working on our wonderful Christmas week with the Mueller-Cady-Seals Families. We had such a great week...it went by too quickly and we miss having a full house!

I also am still working on our "What We Have Learned In Our First Year" so that will be coming soon....stay tuned!

Today, however, I had to share with you immediately just another one of the crazy things I love about London. Each morning the boys have a very hearty breakfast. They start with a bowl of cereal, usually cocoa pops with hot milk (yes, it has to be hot) and some fruit while I make for each of them: 2 scrambled eggs and a toasted bagel (Owen's with cream cheese, Jack's with butter). Owen generally also munches on a Nutra-grain bar while waiting. Anyway, I opened our new carton of eggs and screamed, "Oh my gosh!!"...the boys said, "Mom we didn't do anything!" I started to laugh and said, "Yes guys I know you did not do anything...I'm sorry I yelled but the egg just grossed me out." Here you go!



The presence of the feathers makes me believe that the chicken came first...what do you think?

Cheers!

No comments: