Wow, I am so behind!! I just finally posted quick entries about Summer!! Good grief my apologies!!
After a wonderfully crazy summer - the kids returned to school and our "routine." I always love returning to school and hearing from our UK friends about what everyone did/saw during the summer months. Anyway - back in uniform the kids returned to Abercorn. This year, Jack entered Year 4 and was now in the "senior uniform." He also was named House Captain for the O'Connor Team after Owen stood up at assembly to make a speech about his "brudder" and why he would be a great House Captain. Part of Jack's responsibilities as House Captain is to pick a "Star of the Week" from their team. He never picks Owen! When Owen asked Jack why he never chooses Owen, Jack said, "dude, I can't pick you. Everyone will think it's just because you are my brother." So there!
The kids had a busy Autumn term with Cross Country meets, swim lessons, football, dancing (for Kate) and Sylvia Young Theatre School. We ended the first term right before Christmas and everyone received glowing reports! We are still enjoying our life in London, which is a good thing as it seems we'll be here for a little while longer!
CHEERS!
No comments:
Post a Comment